Here is a list of resources you will find useful if you are interested in working on developing yourself, regardless of the industry you work in. I only recommend things I have experienced myself on this page. In other words, on this page I would not list a book I have not fully read or a movie I have not watched entirely.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Goals by Brian Tracy
- How to get what you want, and want what you have by John Gray
- Move ahead with possibility thinking by Robert H. Schuller
MOVIES & DOCUMENTARIES:
- The Secret (Documentary about the Law of Attraction)
- It’s A Wonderful Life. (“One of the most inspirational American films of all time.” American Film Institute)
- Gifted Hands: The Benjamin Carson Story
Disclosure: The links on the books recommendations are affiliate links.